NEW SOUND TRUCKING SCHOOL CODE OF CONDUCT
The standards of conduct at New Sound Trucking School, LLC are patterned after those that prevail in both educational business and heavy machinery industry. The following activities at or School facilities and equipment are unacceptable, will not be tolerated and will be a cause for
- All forms of bias including race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national
origin, veteran status, and creed as demonstrated through verbal and/or written
communication and/or physical acts.
- Sexual harassment including creating a hostile environment and coercing an
individual to perform sexual favors in return for something.
- All types of proven dishonesty, including cheating, plagiarism, knowingly
furnishing false infor- mation to the institution, forgery, and alteration or use of
institution documents with intent to defraud.
- Intentional disruption or obstruction of teaching, administration, disciplinary
proceedings, public meetings and programs, or other school activities.
- Theft or damage to the school premises, school vehicles or damage to the
property of a member of the school community on the school premises.
- Student acts of criminal behavior that place any person in imminent danger are
prohibited on all school grounds.
- Violation of the law on school premises. This includes, but is not limited to, the
use of alcoholic beverages or controlled dangerous substances.
- Violation of published school policies.
- Under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.